Sales | Installation | Repair | Replacements
SERVING VANCOUVER WA | BATTLE GROUND | CAMAS | LA CENTER
Has your garbage disposal started making scary noises at you; gurgling, grinding and growling when it used to just hum along and do its job? Or maybe it has just given up entirely and will not do its job at all. If so, it’s time to call Sarkinen Rooter serving Vancouver WA and surrounding areas. We are prepared to tackle and solve any garbage disposal issue you may have. Whether you need a new upgraded garbage disposal or just a repair of your existing garbage disposal we are here to help. We service SW Washington and the entire Portland Oregon metro area.
A garbage disposal is a device installed between your sink drain and the trap. It is designed to reduce food items into pieces small enough to pass through your household plumbing. It is basically a food grinder for food scraps and waste. Up to 20% of your homes garbage is food waste, with a properly working garbage disposal you are able to help reduce the amount of garbage going to the local landfills.
Garbage Disposal Sales
We have all of today’s leading brands available at prices that are very competitive with any prices you will find in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas. We can have a look at your sink as well as your existing plumbing and help you choose the right make and model to suit your needs.
Garbage Disposal Installation
Of course we will install any garbage disposal we sell and stand behind the installation and the garbage disposal warranty. We will also install a garbage disposal that you have purchased from somewhere else as long as it is going to properly serve your needs. We will not install a garbage disposal that is not going to perform in a satisfactory manner.
Garbage Disposal Repair & Maintenance Tips
- Never try to put things through the garbage disposal that it is not designed to process, this would include metal items ( forks, spoons, knives, bottle caps etc.)
- Never Try to un-jam a garbage disposal without being sure that the power supply is off.
- Running ice cubes through your garbage disposal periodically will help to keep the blades sharp
- Run cold water into the garbage disposal while it is running
- Running some citrus rinds through your garbage disposal from time to time will help keep it smelling fresh
- Do Not use the garbage disposal for anything other than food scraps
- Consult your owner’s manual for specific types of foods that should not be used in your specific garbage disposal
Sarkinen Rooter offers our 5 star service guarantee. Our customer enjoy a 100% satisfaction guarantee on workmanship and installation on top of standard product warranties.